Guidelines to Post Recruitment Information
- PAVIR only supports research studies approved by the VAPAHCS Research & Development Committee.
- Posted information is accessible via the homepage at pavir.org (under the “Get Involved” visual) or by clicking Research, and then “Get Involved” on the main navigation bar.
- The approved IRB protocol must include “web-based recruitment” in section 8g.
- To be posted information must include only verbiage of the IRB approved flyer or the study brochure. Information may be rearranged as long as the verbiage itself remains unchanged from the IRB approved text. It is not allowable to visually stress the study participants’ compensation for participation in the study. The PAVIR web posting may include any visuals already approved by the IRB in any study’s brochure or flyer format.
- Submit your requests with the IRB approved verbiage and visuals to email@example.com. Please note the IRB # and the RDIS #. In addition, please submit the PI’s current bio, a picture of the PI if available, and a couple of sentences on his or her area of interest and why it matters. The bio will be posted in the “Researcher” section with a link to your study. For a bio example, visit Researcher Peter Bayley, Ph.D.